Thursday, July 14, 2011

i hate when things are over

undesirable number one
the boy who lived
the chosen one
harry potter


The countdown is complete. Tonight is the night all of us Harry Potter fans have been waiting for. At this point though I find myself not excited at all. Truthfully I am dreading the movie. When the movie is done, Harry Potter will be done. FOREVER. I can hardly get that through my head. 


I started reading Harry Potter during 1st grade. I have been an obsessive fan every since. Come on a road trip with the Walker's and you will find us playing "HP trivia". Our very favorite game. We bought all of the books as they came out, which resulted in us throwing the first four books away because they fell apart from overuse. I have read each book over 8 times. At the very least.

I decided two days ago that I would read HP 7 before the movie came out. I finished it this morning. It made me cry multiple times. I love the Deathly Hallows. Best HP book ever written. After reading that last book for the first time I cried. I couldn't believe the books were over. I was slightly consoled with the fact that the movies were still going. Now they will be done too. Over forever.

I will miss every character from every book. After reading the 7th book my favorite character of all is Snape. Sometimes I pick up HP 7 and only read the chapter in which Harry sees Snape's memories in the penseive. It is so terribly sad and touching.

It is crazy how much some fictional book can effect me. It is slightly embarrassing but I don't even care. I love Harry Potter. Always have and always will.


I hope Harry Potter creates a legacy that lasts forever. 



long live harry potter

No comments:

Post a Comment