Tuesday, July 12, 2011

this post will change your life

If you are reading this blog and the thought "wow, this blog is really lame" is running through your head, let me tell you, I know this blog is lame. I am not expecting anyone to read my boring posts and have a life changing experience. Although I know those fishing pictures were pretty inspiring to some people. I am blogging only to get my thoughts out and document my life for future use. Because I'm sure that in the future I will be dying to know that wished I had musical talent and will have the extreme desire to remember every sad song I listened to.

I really, really love reading blogs. I honestly feel deeply inspired sometimes by a simple ordinary post. I don't know why, but reading a persons feelings that you wouldn't normally hear really gets to me; even if the feelings are just average every day ones. I wish I could have discovered the blogging world earlier on. Many a boring day could have been spent seeing the world through a different set of eyes.



Anywho, I have, of course, been having a Harry Potter movie marathon the past couple days. So this post was read in my head with a British accent. I couldn't help it. So please, read this with that accent in mind. It just wouldn't be right if you didn't. I CANNOT WAIT FOR HARRY POTTER. Sorry, I couldn't contain my excitement there. Stay tuned for an epic blog post about Harry Potter my love. Coming shortly. Hold your breath. It's going to be awesome.

(sneak peek) 













I know it's incredibly exciting but please do not pee your pants.




p.s. the post title was purely sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment