Sunday, April 10, 2011

you've got a friend in me

day two: your best friend



Joshua
Josh is my very best friend and I hope he always will be.
He knows every thing about me and he still loves me in spite of it.
I don't deserve a best friend as good as him.
He would do anything for me.
Although I never admit it to him, he is hilarious. He can make me laugh no matter how sad I am. I love him for that.
We pretty much do everything together. Name something there is to do in Provo and we've done it together. Guaranteed.
Because we're are together so much we fight. A lot. But, that's okay because we always work it out somehow.
I love him.


My gorgeous best friend Zoe.
Zoe is a goofball. I love her.
Her favorite thing in the world is making fun of me.
I make her do my makeup all the time cause she is awesome at it.
We love having sleepovers.
Our favorite places are the hospital cafeteria and Taco Bell.
We just have so much fun together.



This picture says it all.
Me and Becca are just awesome.
We love to spy. We seriously are amazing at it.
Becca doesn't know how to stop laughing. Which always just makes me laugh. We laugh a whole lot.
We mostly love to just drive around on weekends and creep on people:)
Seriously though.



I know it's a terrible picture but I just had to do it.
This picture just sums me and Tarryn right up.
We are retarded when we get together and it is oh so much fun.
Life is so much more fun with Tarryn there to laugh at all of your dumb jokes.
We have more inside jokes than anyone else I know. Hands down.


Oh Kendal.
We met when we were little and she moved next door to me.
I thought she was annoying. She didn't like me either.
But, fate brought us together again in wolfpack an we've been best friends ever since.
We love to fight. We are constantly arguing and one time we even started throwing punches. Scaring, I know.
Kendal is a loyal friend and I know she would be there for me no matter what.




This isn't all my friends and I'm sorry I couldn't put them all up on here. But I love you all! I couldn't do it without you guys. Thanks for all that you do for me:)

1 comment:

  1. you seriously couldn't find a better picture of us being retarded?! hahaha. worst picture ever. love this tho!

    ReplyDelete