Monday, April 11, 2011

mom and dad

day three: your parents

This is my mom.

My mom is awesome. She has been called a "super mom" by so many people. My mom...
  • raises four kids
  • works part-time
  • goes to school full-time
  • takes care of her grandma who lives with us

My mom does all of this and so much more
She is incredible
I love her and respect her for all that she does
Many people tell us we look identical. Lucky her;)
She has had a tough life but she has overcome it and made herself better for it
I hope my life never turns out like hers but if it does, I hope I can handle it like she does


Dad.
My dad is brilliant. He is so smart.
My dad is a party dad.
When we're with him we go to movies and out to eat and get candy and stay up all night.
We all love it. Especially Mitchell.
He's a hardcore redsox fan and always taught me that I can't marry a yankee fan (sorry josh).
He has taught me to love music and definitely shaped the taste in music I have today.
My dad is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment