Friday, April 15, 2011

kids

day four: you siblings

I am the oldest of four kids. My sister Hayley comes right after me. We are two years apart. Most people think we are twins which sucks for me seeing as I should look older than her. Hayley is taller than me, and proud of it. After she first bested me in height she had to tell everyone and their grandma the great news. But whatever, I'm over it. Hayley is really smart, a lot smarter than me, but she is an airhead. She ruined my favorite (all cotton) dress the other day because she decided to wash it. It's a shirt now. Me and Hayley share a room... and a bed. Basically it sucks but we get used to it. We are trying to make our bedroom cuter so yesterday we went out and bought some cute blue paint to paint our bathroom! I am waiting for Josh to help me with it though because we are pretty imcompetent when it comes to painting and such.
Kelsey is my next sibling. She is 13 years old. She is in 7th grade at middle school! Growing up so fast.. Kelsey is pretty fun to hangout with. Lately me and her have been pretty good friends. We like to watch TV together and go get fast food. I have heard from at least three people that Kelsey is going to be the prettiest out of us girls. Mean I know, but it's true. Unlike Hay and I, Kelsey was lucky to get blonde hair and blue eyes. I wish. But somehow she still looks just like me and the rest of the family.
Mitchell is literally probably my favorite person in the world. I love him. He is freaking adorable. When ever I go some out of town or something without my family the first person I miss is Mitchell. (Sometimes he is the only one I miss;)). Pretty much everyone that knows him loves him. He's just one of those kids. He is four years old now. Everyone says he looks just like me except he also has the blonde hair and blue eyes that Kelsey has. Mitchell's favorite person sadly isn't me, it's Josh. He loves him so much. Whenever Josh and I take Mitchell places people think he's our son. He has my face and Josh's eyes and hair. Pretty believable. So if me and Josh ever have kids they will be just as cute as Mitchell:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment