Friday, April 8, 2011

this is me

day one: introduce yourself with a picture and facts.



Yep that's me. Me and my little brother Mitchell.
My life isn't exciting. It in fact is quite boring. But, just in case you are really bored and have absolutely nothing else to read, I will share some random little tidbits about myself.

  • i am turning 18 in less than a month.
  • i am the oldest of four kids.
  • i am dating an amazing boy named joshua.
  • i work at jamba juice at uvu.
  • i am attending uvu next year on a full tuition scholarship.
  • i like to sing.
  • my favorite colors are purple and turquoise.
  • i love sugar.
  • i like to watch movies.
  • i love thunder storms.
  • i love reading books. i'm obsessed with harry potter.
  • i love music. i try to play the piano and guitar.
  • i have a pet fish.
  • i love boots.
  • i'm a cry baby.
  • i'm a very negative person.
  • any little thing can make my day. or ruin it.
  • i want to be a dental hygienist. i think.
  • i'm a super jealous person.
  • i'm sick of school.
  • i'm terrified to grow up.
  • sometimes life gets the best of me but i'm learning to find the good in every situation.
  • my favorite thing is sleeping outside and watching the stars.
  • i love food.
  • i love to day dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment