Friday, April 22, 2011

sing out

day seven: your favorite song

I love music.
i really like most any music. except hardcore rap and country. i hate screamo. like really who would enjoy listening to someone scream words you can't understand? i don't get it. i don't have a favorite song at all. that's probably one of the hardest questions to answer. i just like a lot stuff. lately i've been in a nastolgic mood so i've been thinking about all of my favorite music from when i was a kid. when i was little i always listened to music with my dad. he used to sing us songs before we went to sleep every night. my favorite one was always puff the magic dragon. he also got me to love the song american pie. i really don't know why i love it so much but i do.



my favorite thing about music is that no matter what mood you are in you can always find a song that says exactly what you are thinking and feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment