Monday, April 18, 2011

the boy who lived

day six: your favorite book


Need I say more?
I LOVE Harry Potter.
I have read every book up to ten times.
When I finished the seventh book I cried.
I'm heart broken that they are over.

If I had any one wish it would be to go to Hogwarts.
I've had dreams about it.
I want a wand.
I want to fly.

My favorite characters are probably Fred and George.
They are hilarious.
I cried when Fred died. He was my favorite of the twins.

I love....
Harry
Hermione
Ron
Ginny
Dumbledore
Sirius
Hedwig
Mad Eye
Kreacher
Dobby
Fred
George
Lupin
Tonks
Mrs. Weasly
Fluer
Neville
Luna
Etc...
I love them all.

But my favorite character by far is Snape.
I just can't comprehend how amazing he is.
I sometimes open the seventh book to the chapter where Harry sees all of Snape's memories in the pensieve. It makes me cry every time.
Poor Professor Snape.

Harry Potter is just incredible.
I will never stop loving it.
Long live Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment