Wednesday, November 16, 2011













Yes it's cliche, but, it's so strange to be constantly surrounded by people and still feel utterly alone. To feel like no one has a clue what I'm going through, no one understands me. I try to explain to someone what I'm feeling and they dismiss it and act like I'm being dramatic. I'm not. Idealy I would lay in this bed all day today. To dream sounds like a relief. Yet, this morning I did wake from a nightmare.

I'm unhappy but how can I let go? Letting go would only increase the hurt.

1 comment:

  1. hi megan! Are you okay? I just found a link to your blog on FB! I didn't know you blog! I hope you are okay and had a nice thanksgiving. Don't hesitate if you ever need someone to vent to or listen to you. my email is tiffanyrueckert@gmail.com I miss you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete