Friday, August 5, 2011

new paint

I'm eighteen, moving out, and starting college. How in the world did my life go by so quickly? I feel like this whole "growing up" topic has been greatly over used lately. I don't care though. Because all I know is that I am way too freaking old. 

Contrary to my previous plan I am moving with my family to our new house. Tomorrow. This is the last night I will sleep in our current home. Over the past couple of days I have been reminiscing over all of the many memories that took place here.

My family moved to this house when I was in third grade. I was eight. It has been ten years since then. Sometimes I wish I could be eight again. Moving into a brand new house with most of my childhood ahead of me. I would do a lot differently.

After moving tomorrow I will move again in less than two weeks. This time by myself. It will be sad to come home and visit my family in an unfamiliar house. But oh well. I need to stop complaining. I have been very blessed. The situation my family is in with this new home is honestly miraculous. Everything has fallen into place so perfectly. We couldn't have done it without the help of some amazing people. We are so lucky to have them in our lives.


Come tomorrow I will say goodbye to this house and move on. It is the start of a new part of my life.


I am going to make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment