Sunday, June 26, 2011

home sweet home

I'm not ready to move on.

I'm not ready to move on in lots of areas of my life.

I am most especially not ready to move out of my house and grow up.


I am moving out to an apartment for school, which I am extremely excited for. But, I was counting on being able to come home to visit my family. Now I have found out that my family is moving. 17 days before I move into my apartment. I get to move twice in less than a month. I know this shouldn't worry me but it does. I want to come visit my real home. Not some home I lived in for two weeks.

Moving out means growing up. I do feel like a grown up already but moving out on my own is a huge step. One I'm not ready for. But ready or not it's coming. Too fast.

2 comments:

  1. I was way scared/sad to move out too, but I bet you'll end up LOVING it. I sure did. It's weird at first, but the freedom is awesome and you'll make tons of friends. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about that stuff makes me sick.
    Love your blog though! :)

    ReplyDelete