Monday, May 16, 2011

love

day fourteen: first love


My first love. My best friend. Joshua.


I have never been closer to anyone. Ever since I first saw Josh I thought he was so attractive. When we first got together I knew I was so lucky to have him. Its been a year and eight months since then. Wow. Joshua is the funniest person I know. No one thinks he is funnier than he does. He is his own biggest fan. I love it. Give him anything with sugar in it and he gets soo hyper. I love that we are so immature together. But, we can also be really serious. My family honestly loves Josh more than me. He is Mitchell's favorite person in the world. Josh is really the most amazing person I know. He is so talented at pretty much everything. He is so good at fixing cars. He is such a hard worker. When he starts working he gets so serious and will hardly talk to me until the job is done. He cooks well. He is so good with little kids. He has a great singing voice. He is an incredible basketball player. I could go on for days. He is turning his mission papers in on Wednesday. I know he will the best missionary. I love that I can go anywhere in Provo or nearby and I'd have tons of memories of me and Josh there. I swear we have done everything together. I am going to miss him so much on his mission. I'll probably write to him everyday. I love everything about him. He is my dream boy. I love you Joshua.








No comments:

Post a Comment